Legal Advisor to Minister (Re-announcement)(486 Views)
About Ministry of communication and IT
The Mandate of Ministry of Communication and IT (MCIT) is to provide high Quality Communication, IT and Postal Services for the Afghan People at Affordable prices. The Ministry has been Actively Advocating for a Positive change in the Society by Connecting the Afghan People to Knowledge and Resources, which will enable them to improve the quality of their lives. The Afghan Government aims to establish a stable and Democratic Political Environment, rule of law, and a Favorable Regulatory Environment for Business.
Scope of Work for " Legal Advisor to Minister" is expected to support the Minister on a broad range of issues, including but not limited to taking the day to day legal responsibilities and providing legal advice that includes all the aspects of the analysis, investigation and drafting process. He/she is responsible for providing support in discrete legal issues by advising the organization, drafting undertakings and structuring remedies for the relevant issues. This professional may also be engaged drafting legal documentations such as law drafts.
|Date Posted:||11 Feb 2019||Reference:||MCIT – NTA – 19-02-01|
|Closing Date:||20 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Adviser||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Leading and directing the legal team in order to keep the activities in accordance with plans;
• Conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters;
• Provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memorandums and other legal documents;
• Be actively involved in preparing different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well;
• Conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyze the legal information;
• Assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis;
• Appropriate planning for the tasks assigned;
• Prepare and provide reports as and when required;
• And other duties assigned by the leadership of Ministry.
• Excellent team player with a proven track record of working with multi stakeholder community;
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
• Excellent command of English and Local languages.
• MS Office Automations
• At least a bachelor's degree from an accredited university in law or any other relevant field; Master’s degree is preferred
• Extensive professional relevant work experience in a similar field; with Bachelor’s degree 10 years and with Master’s degree 6 years experience is required
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Law
Interested of Afghan nationals should submit their updated application comprises your CV and a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the advertised position TO:
Human Resource Directorate, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology.
PLEASE MENTION THE VACANCY NUMBER & NAME OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING IN YOUR E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE otherwise the application will not be considered
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
The vacancy announcement is open only for Afghan national(s) applicants.
|More jobs in this category|
|Police Reform and Capacity Building Advis.. at MOIA||Kabul||24 Sep 2019|