Fixed Asset and Inventory Accountant(643 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recording of fixed assets.
|Date Posted:||10 Jan 2019||Reference:||ACG/HRD/19/10|
|Closing Date:||19 Jan 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
• Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
• Work closely with the other departments in tracking project costs in comparison to their budgeted projections.
• Conduct periodic reviews of the fixed asset schedule to determine dispositions.
• Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the general ledger.
• Run depreciation for all fixed assets.
• Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
• Reconcile specific general ledger accounts.
• Assist in the preparation of budgets.
• Communicate with co-workers, management and clients in a courteous and professional manner.
• Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
• Maintain fixed assets register for the whole projects of ACG
• Other duty assigns by line manager
• Strong Knowledge of Afghanistan income Tax Law
• Multi languages Pashto, Dari and English
• Solid ethical and professional
• Having strong communication skills
• Strong knowledge of MS Office and other accounting software
• Having work experience in income tax audit will be most preferable
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Qualifications Bachelor Degree in Accounting and finance or economics
• Experience, At least 3 years of work experience in relevant field
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Interested applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Assistant Head of Internal Audit at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Compliance & Finance Manager at Arya Pool MSP-FXD (Ltd.)||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|
|Senior Financial Analyst at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||29 Jan 2019|
|Finance Assistant at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Finance Officer at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Finance Specialist at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Accounts Payable Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Tax officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Finance Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Billing and Collections officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Development Assistance Specialist (Budget) FS.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Jan 2019|
|Cashier at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Manager Finance at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Finance Officer at WAZ Group Limited Afghanistan||Kabul||16 Jan 2019|
|Accountant at Aster Infrastructure Limited||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Accounts Coordinator at I Engineering Group||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Finance Assistant at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||18 Jan 2019|
|Finance Officer at Emaad Private High School||Kabul||17 Jan 2019|