Finance Officer(1126 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
The role of the Finance Officer involves providing financial support to colleagues and stakeholders of ACG.
|Date Posted:||10 Jan 2019||Reference:||ACG/HRD/19/09|
|Closing Date:||19 Jan 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets
• Managing records and receipts
• Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
• Processing invoices
• Developing an in-depth knowledge of ACG and accounting and finance process
• Providing customer service to clients
• Resolve financials disputes raised by any of the ACG stakeholders
• Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
• Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
• Ensure all vouchers and payments are timely checked and processed in compliance with ACG and stakeholders financial/procurement policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all vouchers are accurately entered, classified, and categorized into relevant ledgers in QuickBooks.
• Review all vouchers on daily bases and take timely corrective actions on un-posted vouchers, including the vouchers with missing supporting documents, coding errors, and unapproved vouchers.
• Timely follow up with procurement department and others to make sure that travel claims, contractor invoices, and other entitlements are duly processed.
• Maintain and track record of all advances issued from petty cash and bank accounts.
• Ensure all advances with procurement and other parties are cleared on time.
• Keep track of petty cash and bank account balances to make sure sufficient funds are available.
• Updating trackers and financials documents in share drive for core fund and projects.
• Support other department in data collection for annual budgeting based on requirement and availability of funds.
• Assist ACG in producing financial reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis for executive directors and line managers.
• Prepare monthly bank/cashbook reconciliations, budget vs. actual reports, and financial statement reports.
• Support other department in preparation of accurate expenditures forecasts and requesting fund from main office in timely manner.
• Maintain a well traceable filing system and archiving of financial documents.
• Meet with and respond to enquiries from stakeholders in absence of ACG.
• Any other tasks assigned by line manager based on requirement.
Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
• Experience using financial software
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Knowledge of financial regulations
• Multi languages Pashto, Dari and English
• Sharp time management skills
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Professional qualification as a ACCA part qualified is considered a plus
Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role at least 3 years
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Interested applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Assistant Head of Internal Audit at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Compliance & Finance Manager at Arya Pool MSP-FXD (Ltd.)||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|
|Senior Financial Analyst at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||29 Jan 2019|
|Finance Assistant at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Finance Officer at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Finance Specialist at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Accounts Payable Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Tax officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Fixed Asset and Inventory Accountant at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Billing and Collections officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Development Assistance Specialist (Budget) FS.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Jan 2019|
|Cashier at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Manager Finance at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Finance Officer at WAZ Group Limited Afghanistan||Kabul||16 Jan 2019|
|Accountant at Aster Infrastructure Limited||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Accounts Coordinator at I Engineering Group||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Finance Assistant at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||18 Jan 2019|
|Finance Officer at Emaad Private High School||Kabul||17 Jan 2019|