Billing and Collections officer(642 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment. Provide notifications to customers or patrons
|Date Posted:||10 Jan 2019||Reference:||ACG/HRD/19/08|
|Closing Date:||19 Jan 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Bill all credit customers on time based on ACG policy.
• List all receivables of ACG
• Compare total receivable with total credit sales revenue of ACG
• Gentle reminder to all Debtors before due date
• Report to line managers for all debtors whose are unable to clear their debts on due date.
• Identify bankrupt debtors
• Make a credit control report on monthly basis
• Update debtor database
• Setting up the receivable allowances for doubtful debts
• Making bad debts for write off customers
• Prepare a report of those customer whose are successfully paid and update database.
• List down the doubtful customers or assess the credit history and share with line managers.
• Meeting with all debtors whose are unable to pay on due date and recommend the consequences if not making payment to ACG.
• Prepare and maintain sites wise customers list and share with line managers
• All new agreement or contract should be update and making filing.
• Follow up with all sales department and obtaining any necessary information and share with line mangers.
• Meet with those customers whose are unable to pay their dues and discuss why they are unable to pay, identify the reasons?
• Any other task assigns by line manager based on requirement.
• Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedule based on customer financial situations. (Negotiate financial arrangements)
• Locate and notify customers dealing
• Multi languages Pashto, Dari and English
• Solid ethical and professional
• Strong knowledge of MS Office and other accounting software
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Dealt professional with all debtors of ACG
Qualifications Bachelor Degree in Accounting and finance or economics
Experience, At least 3 years of work experience in relevant role
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Interested applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Assistant Head of Internal Audit at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Compliance & Finance Manager at Arya Pool MSP-FXD (Ltd.)||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|
|Senior Financial Analyst at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||29 Jan 2019|
|Finance Assistant at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Finance Officer at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Finance Specialist at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Accounts Payable Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Tax officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Fixed Asset and Inventory Accountant at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Finance Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Development Assistance Specialist (Budget) FS.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Jan 2019|
|Cashier at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Manager Finance at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Finance Officer at WAZ Group Limited Afghanistan||Kabul||16 Jan 2019|
|Accountant at Aster Infrastructure Limited||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Accounts Coordinator at I Engineering Group||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Finance Assistant at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||18 Jan 2019|
|Finance Officer at Emaad Private High School||Kabul||17 Jan 2019|