Admin & Finance Officer(966 Views)
TATEKAN is an Afghan network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the Afghanistan’s most complex challenges. In TATEKAN we do design build structures, delivering power, energy & clean water (water system, sewerage system & irrigation system) and restoring damaged water & sewerage systems. Connecting villages and rural economies with roads, bridges, and transit systems. Helping international clients executing construction projects for military in Afghanistan.
The PFAO (Project Finance & Administration Officer) will provide support and guidance to the projects particularly the operations department with the task related to accounting, banking, budgeting, procurement and financial management to insure full compliance with rules and regulations of financial process, financial records and reports and audit follow up, and implementation of the effective internal control framework by support of Head Office, Finance Department.
|Date Posted:||08 Nov 2018||Reference:||TCC-22-18|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 10 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for and plans, organizes and manages the finance and administration process for the project.
2. Ensures that the finance process is in adherence to company and client requirements, company policies and procedures and FAR Regulations to ensure successful delivery of project requirements.
3. Ensure smooth operations of the project site in close coordination with Project Manager and Admin & Finance Manager.
4. Plan and organize and liaise project needs and purchases in close coordination & collaboration with PM, CM, QCM and procurement officer.
5. Supervises and manages the on-site IT issues through IT service provider, manage and organize camp facility management, kitchen and auxiliary staffs.
6. Develop, track, record and report generators fuel usage, equipment and maintenances in close collaboration with Logistics / procurements and ensure smoothly operations equipment and tools at the project site.
7. Organize and manage office supplies, kitchen supplies for the project site.
8. Ensuring that project expenditures are adequately tracked according to the agreed project budget in close coordination with Admin & Finance Manager and on site Project Manager.
9. Facilitate timely, accurate month-end closing, cash requests and cash reconciliations.
10. Receiving complete documents, invoices, bills, etc… insuring the proper name, date, stamp and supportive documents
11. Closely work with the Operations and Procurement Departments
12. Prepare weekly, monthly plan and monthly financial progress report to the Finance Department
13. Forecast costs and revenues
14. Manage Staff Salary, leases and subcontractor payments on schedule
15. Plan and manage labors time-sheets and labors wages on weekly basis.
16. Schedule tax payments strictly on time
17. Organize weekly and monthly internal audits and reporting to the Finance Department
18. Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
19. Preparing in a timely manner accurate financial reports as required by the donor or for internal monitoring processes
20. Perform month-end and year-end close processes
• University degree in a relevant area such as finance, accounting, business administration, economics, management and/or related field. 5 years of related experience in handling USACE, USAID projects under FAR rules and regulations or overall experience of not less than 5 years in the field of construction project financial management. Prior international donors experience is preferred.
• Experience in QuickBooks and excellent computers skills, particularly with MS- Office Package.
• Experience and ability of Afghan Taxation System rules and regulations implementation according to the schedule
• Ability to critically review and improve financial management and expenditure monitoring systems to increase accountability
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English. Have good command of English language both written and spoken
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Candidate shall send their most recent CV, copies of ID (Tazkira), TIN (Tax ID Number), University Degree, update certificate, Awards, and recommendation letters in compressed one PDF file. The PDF file must not exceed of 5 MB.
Write vacancy number to the subject of your email. Emails without vacancy number in the subject line will not be shortlisted for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Driver at MAIL/Panj Amu||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|باغبان at DABS/KBD||Kabul||21 Nov 2018|
|معاون اداری بست ۲ at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Inventory Officer at MAIL/CPMO||Kabul||19 Nov 2018|
|Admin Officer at Mohib Construction||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Supply Clerk - (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Nov 2018|
|Team Assistant (Secretary) at World Health Organization||Kunduz||18 Nov 2018|
|محافظ at DABS/KBD||Kabul||17 Nov 2018|
|صفا کار at DABS/KBD||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Cook at MAIL/AMIP||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Procurement /Administration Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|