About MAIL/Panj Amu
The Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock is a key ministry of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan that aims to develop the agriculture, irrigation and livestock of the rural and urban communities. The Ministry is expected to lay the foundations for a long-term strengthening of local agriculture, to promote governance, to rebuild social capital and leadership within villages and neighborhoods, and to provide assistance for rehabilitation and development to communities.
Panj Amu Project is an irrigation and natural resources management project, which is designed and prepared under the context of National Natural Resources Management Strategy (N-NRMS 2017-2021).
This project, funded by Asian Development Bank & EU, which will be implemented by Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL). The project is designed to finance rehabilitation and upgrading (R&U) of existing and development of new irrigation and water resources infrastructure, watershed management and establishment of Irrigation Associations(IAs) and its capacity building in 5 province in Panj Amu River Basin (Bamyan, Baghlan, Kunduz, Takhar and Badakhshan).
Under the direct supervision of Senior Admin/HR and Logistic Manager, the Driver is responsible to work closely with CPMO colleagues and provide better service for project.
|Date Posted:||07 Nov 2018||Reference:||MAIL-072-018|
|Closing Date:||16 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• .1 Drive office vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel. Delivery and collect mail, documents and other items.
2. Meet official personnel at the airport and facilitate immigration and customs formalities as required.
3. Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.
4. Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean.
5. Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc.
6. Ensure that the steps required by rules and regulations are considered in case of emergency.
7. Perform other relevant duties as required
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. Primary School graduate and must have valid Afghan driving license.
2. At least 3-5 years driving work experience is required and skills in minor vehicle repair and having knowledge of first aids are an advantage.
3. Knowledge of driving rules and regulations
4. Fluency in Dari and Pashto is required
5. Ability to operate mobile telephones and handheld radios
6. Must having driving license
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Secondary School, General
• The interested candidates should submit their resumes along with a cover letter to Human Resource Directorate of Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) as following Conditions
• Subject line must be Driver (MAIL-072-018) otherwise application will NOT be considered
• No resume will be taken under consideration without having a cover letter, the position title vacancy number in the subject line of the email
• Please note that application received after the closing date will not be considered
Note: The Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) is an equal opportunity employer which encourages male and female candidates to apply for vacant positions.
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Admin & Finance Officer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|باغبان at DABS/KBD||Kabul||21 Nov 2018|
|معاون اداری بست ۲ at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Inventory Officer at MAIL/CPMO||Kabul||19 Nov 2018|
|Admin Officer at Mohib Construction||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Supply Clerk - (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Nov 2018|
|Team Assistant (Secretary) at World Health Organization||Kunduz||18 Nov 2018|
|محافظ at DABS/KBD||Kabul||17 Nov 2018|
|صفا کار at DABS/KBD||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Cook at MAIL/AMIP||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Procurement /Administration Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|