Sales Executive - Balkh(558 Views)
About Morvarid Food Industries Co.
Big Bear is a German full line manufacturer of wide range of branded carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Established in 2006, the company operates with a portfolio of over 30 products in beverage segment under flagship of German quality. The company has a comprehensive and proficient distribution network with its flagship brand Big Bear Energy Drink across 12 countries with tens of millions of cans of beverages and soft drinks distributed annually.
To maximize company’s sales and market penetration in Retail segment (A Class, B Class & C-Class) and to secure the relevant receivables as well as ensuring outstanding service to our customers as a competitive edge.
|Date Posted:||01 Nov 2018||Reference:||023-HR-2018|
|Closing Date:||18 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||3 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Selling ready stock to pre-assigned customers in a designated route.
• To check in-store displays to maximize sales through regular field visits across retails stores.
• To set target for individual customers, by category of product.
• To execute regular promotions in collaboration with account managers.
• Be responsible for achieving sales target.
• Covering and visiting required number of outlets per-day / per-month.
• Prepare invoices and collect cash/cheques.
• Handling and delivering stocks.
• Analysing competitor’s activities and reporting to Sales Manager.
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and other required sales reports.
• Responsible to acquire accounts in Kabul territory.
• Keep an open eye on the market and be informed on what competitors are doing.
• Keep the sales team well-informed on any new leads in the market and always keep an open communication channel, brain storm and discuss how to improve internal processes or how to adopt best practices as seen from the market.
• Insure that all sales orders are acknowledged within a reasonable response limit.
• Maintain good customer relationship with clients.
• Achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
• Review ageing report on regular basis, collect due outstanding and ensure reducing bad debts.
• Monitor the credit limit and credit timeline as per the policies set by finance department.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
3+ years’ experience specifically in sales of food and beverage products (FMCG).
Afghanistan - Balkh: PROVINCIAL CENTER (MAZAR SHARIF)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
• Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their resume/CV to below email.
• NOTE: DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT POSSES THE ABOVE EXPERIENCE OR JOB REQUIREMENTS.
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Sales Executive/ Key Client Sales at Mido Dairy Production Co.Ltd||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Sales Supervisor at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||24 Nov 2018|
|Communications and Branding Specialist at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||08 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||25 Nov 2018|
|Digital Marketing Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||25 Nov 2018|
|Sales Executive - Nangarhar at Morvarid Food Industries Co.||Nangarhar||18 Nov 2018|
|Sales Executive - Kandahar at Morvarid Food Industries Co.||Kandahar||18 Nov 2018|
|Sales Man/ Sales Person at Faizi Masroor Construction Company||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Senior IT Technician at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|